Bolt Pattern Analysis
The Bolt Pattern Analysis (BPA) software provides tools to evaluate the process of machining holes and pins. Within seconds you can determine how well your machine is targeted and how to fix it if adjustments are required. The software uses statistical indicators to evaluate the current process and best-fit tools to calculate machine adjustments. Using the project explorer you can analyze data from one machine, two machines or all the machines in the manufacturing process from a single project. The software is ideal for CNC machines, transfer lines and other production equipment.
How It Works
You build a project from part data. Then analyze the manufacturing process using the graphical output, statistical indicators and best-fit tools. It is simple to build a project. You can enter data manually, import data from excel or use the Data Collector. The Data Collector is a powerful feature. It automates the extraction of data from software packages like QC-CALC Real-Time, CMM Software and other data sources. With a click of a button the Data Collector reads data from all the data sources and builds your project automatically.
- All machine correction calculations use data from multiple parts giving you accurate process adjustment information.
- Quickly identify root cause of machine problems like tooling, fixturing, targeting etc.
- Determine if the calculated machine corrections will improve the process capability before machining additional parts.
- Analyze data from multiple operations (machines) in a single project.
- Easy to use - Whether you are a process engineer, quality engineer or inspector on the shop floor, the software is designed to be used throughout the manufacturing process.
- Cost savings through a reduction in machine downtime and scrap